The Sterlington team previously held roles as:
- COO of Credit Suisse’s Customized Funds Investment Group
- Head of compliance for SocGen’s investment bank
- CCO of GM’s asset management division
- Co-head of Investment Management M&A at Schulte Roth
- Other experienced funds counsel with in-house and big firm experience
- We have an active practice representing buyers and sellers of asset management businesses and their service providers, including rollups, spinouts, and lift outs.
The team organizes, structures, and prepares documentation for investment vehicles on behalf of investment managers. We also counsel investment managers about compliance responsibilities, enabling them to serve their clients in a secure, confident manner.
We provide seasoned SEC, securities law, and broker-dealer advice: Form ADV, Form D, Form PF, broker-dealer registrations, and interfacing with regulators during regulatory audits or extraordinary events.